Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ARTWORK: Runes of Magic novel characters by the artist Amy


Artist Antje 'Amy' Krüger
Something wonderful happend. Another artist started bringing my characters to life.
And Antje' Amy' Krüger is a very gifted artist, whom I am looking forward to work with.
She was one of the ladies participating at the 'ladies night', which is the regular event were I present my latest story to some friends, five ladies that is. Well, they tend to be raving wolves, when tearing me up - or more precisely my story, giving input and advise. But in the end, it is always worth it.

Amy skibbled with a ball pen during my presentation, depicting the novel characters Asiya and Shareena. Well, here it is. She captured the flair and feeling of an - during that time - unwritten sequence, which made it right into the novel. Well, I'll tell you more, when the novel is out (April 12th).

The paperstructure was created by artist Annika Landberg. Visit her site at deviant art here.

No comments:

Post a Comment