Thursday, October 3, 2013

NOVEL | Kyle Saga will be launched in 2014



Ben Burtt once said, that films aren't released - they escape!

Having this in mind I've come to a decision regarding the announced release about X-Mas 2013: The first book of the Kyle-Saga will be launched in spring 2014.

Why? Because I want to tell you the best story I can write!

As this is a story I have been working on for quite some time, I have become fond of the characters and the more I get to know them, the more I see other potentials in them.
So, what I want to do is to model some more, form some more, add some more and take away some of those things which make this a really fine story.
The writing experience is quite different for me as for an assigned order by a publisher, where you have to meet deadlines. Here, with this tale, I prefer the artists point of view - and this piece of work needs some more time.

Yours,

Michael T. Bhatty

No comments:

Post a Comment